Hi guys, I have a beauty regime that includes weekend Spa D-I-Ys that begin with me soaking my feet in warm water and Dead Sea salts and followed later by giving myself a well-deserved facial at home. This is necessary because this gives me an opportunity to pamper and nurture my skin which every skin deserves.
So, set weekends aside for D-I-Y facials that allows you to rid your skin of dead cells, stress and tiredness by exfoliating, steaming, masking and toning your skin for a cleaner, smoother, youthful and brighter skin. People complain a lot about having dull complexion and the solution usually lies in the amount of time you spend to care for your skin. So by dedicating weekends to pampering your skin, you are sure to achieve better skin.
Here are my simple steps to weekend D-I-Y facials at home.
1. I begin by washing my face with warm water without soap. Usually, just by using cotton pads soaked in warm water to massage my face removes surface dirts.
2. Exfoliate your skin. I use my own natural products as I have sensitive skin. I usually scrub my face and neck with Ene Naturals Moisturizing scrub. I love moisturizers so most of my products moisturize the skin as they make the skin soft and smooth. After gentle scrubbing, rinse off with warm water.
3. I follow with steaming my face over hot steam. I would bring water to boil, pour into a deep bowl and after lowering my head – stay a few inches away from the hot steam – and then I cover my head with towel. With my face trapped in the steam under the towel, the hot steam is able to melt the fats and dirts deposited on my skin, especially those clogging my pores. Sometimes, I place fresh lemon peels in the hot water to help melt the fat on my face away. I usually steam for 15 minutes.
4. Afterward, I apply Mask. I have an Organic Mask that purifies the skin as well as treat acne and fight wrinkles. And since I am obsessed with having baby soft skin, I always add pure goat milk powder to the mask.
The Ene Naturals Organic Mask Powder is made of pure bentonite clay, African sandalwood, frankincense and rose. All of these ingredients have purifying properties which means they treat acne and blemishes and they also have anti-wrinkle properties as well. And then, I add goat milk into it. Goat milk contains alpha hydroxy acid which helps to strip the skin of dead cells as well as vitamins and anti-oxidants that nourish, moisturize the skin and treat wrinkles. So with these amazing benefits of goat milk and the Ene Natural Organic Mask Powder, I simply can’t let go.
So to make my moisturizing and purifying mask, all you need are:
1. 1 tablespoon of Ene Naturals Organic Mask Powder and
2. 1 teaspoon of Ene Naturals Goat milk powder.
3. Add a little water to mix into a paste and apply on the face and neck. Allow to dry and leave on for 15 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
5. The only toner I use on my skin is pure goat milk. Usually, I take just 1 teaspoon of Ene Naturals pure goat milk powder, add just a little water and with cotton pad, I clean my face and neck. I rinse off with warm water.
Do this weekly and you will be amazed at your skin. The result is a softer, smoother, brighter and younger skin.
You can order for any of these products on the online store on this website.