While it may take an hour or more to create a makeup look, it can be quite daunting for the vast majority of women who want to look beautiful and fabulous within a few minutes. This is where I come in. I do not think that you need to spend hours sculpting your face simply because you want to create silhouettes that are naturally not there. If you have a beautiful skin, then you need not spend hours layering makeup on your face.
This look that I created is simple, minimalist and done in a few minutes.
To start with, you do not need to draw your eye brows too strong. Just make sure they are neatly groomed. Secondly, you don’t need blush all the time, especially if you are a black woman! 😀 and lastly, you do not need contouring.
Quick & easy tips:
1. Always use a concealer. It keeps your face fresh and bright.
2. Use a powder foundation because it’s quick and gives medium to full coverage. It’s easy to apply, not messy and gives you foundation and powder combined.
3. Use bronzer on your cheek bones to give your face a healthy shine.
4. Apply a shimmer eyeshadow with high pigment because it stands out easily and lasts the whole day. You need not contour your eyes. I used Labelle eyeshadow palette. I lined my eyes with a felt tip liner, which is easy to apply.
5. Skip the blush and brush on defining lip color that expresses your personality. I used a combo of Mary Kay beach bronze lip gloss and Labelle nude lip cream.
And voila! You are good to go!