If you are 40 years old and over; and you are planning on getting married, keep in mind these simple tips that you could use to look ageless.
1. Use age-control face moisturizer before applying primer or foundation.
2. Next, apply foundation primer
3. Use liquid concealer around your eyes as liquid makeup absorbs wrinkles rather than emphasize them, which cream-based concealers do.
4. Apply liquid foundation, which is best suited for mature skin as it absorbs wrinkles, gets absorbed into the skin most naturally and sits well.
5. Keep eye and lip makeup as elegant but simple as possible. Too much colour ages mature skin.